In no particular order:
1. Adonai - Soveriegn Lord (this one IS in order!)
2. Ingrid starting pre-K on Tuesday
3. Not being thankful that Ingrid is starting pre-K on Tuesday (does this make sense logically?)
4. The Olympics
5. My washer and dryer
6. The "food game" is done
7. My new Foodsaver vacuum sealer
8. Less than a month until the women's Bible study starts at church
9. Finding a recipe for a reasonable facsimile to kettle corn for the microwave popper **see below and eating kettle corn for dinner on Friday night during the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics.
10. Ilsa loving her new patent leather Mary Janes
** Microwave Kettle Corn
This recipes requires a microwave popper such as the one I posted about here: http://bikebookandbread.blogspot.com/2008/07/whole-food-philsophy-not-store.html
1. Place 2 teaspoons oil (I use olive oil) in popper
2. Add 1 tablespoon white sugar, 1/8 tsp of salt and stir
3. Add 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
4. Stir to coat kernels
5. Pop in microwave according to your manufacturer's directions -- mine took 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
6. Pour out carefully -- the sugar is REALLY hot and melty and will burn your skin.