- God's special grace bestowed upon me, and His general grace bestowed upon the world. (This one IS in order!) Thanks Pastor I. for the wonderful sermon on Sunday.
- Ladies Bible Study starts tomorrow morning! Woo hoo!
- Ingrid and Ilsa playing "boat" in the laundry basket.
- Dryer sheets that make the laundry smell so purty.
- Costco sells bulk yeast.
- Oatmeal raisin cookies.
- Even-handed political satire (if you are very protective of your political party, don't click here. On the other hand, if you love good political satire, do click here.)
- Chad loves biking and staying fit.
- My 40th birthday on Friday. Yes, I am very thankful to be turning 40. I have had a wonderful life, and look forward to the years that I hope will be graciously bestowed upon me.
- It's almost fall, and candy corn is now readily available.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
10 things for which I am thankful
Not in any particular order...just stream of consciousness