Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 things for which I am thankful

Not in any particular order...just stream of consciousness
  1. God's special grace bestowed upon me, and His general grace bestowed upon the world. (This one IS in order!) Thanks Pastor I. for the wonderful sermon on Sunday.
  2. Ladies Bible Study starts tomorrow morning! Woo hoo!
  3. Ingrid and Ilsa playing "boat" in the laundry basket.
  4. Dryer sheets that make the laundry smell so purty.
  5. Costco sells bulk yeast.
  6. Oatmeal raisin cookies.
  7. Even-handed political satire (if you are very protective of your political party, don't click here. On the other hand, if you love good political satire, do click here.)
  8. Chad loves biking and staying fit.
  9. My 40th birthday on Friday. Yes, I am very thankful to be turning 40. I have had a wonderful life, and look forward to the years that I hope will be graciously bestowed upon me.
  10. It's almost fall, and candy corn is now readily available.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AUUUGGHHHHH!! I missed you birthday!

I hope it was terrific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...