- "An inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." (1 Peter 1:4-5)
- good news from the "tax man"
- a working coffeemaker
- The new Costco environmentally friendly laundry detergent that smells like a field of lavender in bloom, rippling in the wind...
- mail-in balloting
- band-aids as cheap entertainment
- mouse traps
- our library lets us check out 25 books at a time
- "5" gum -- the pink kind
- honeycrisp apple time!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
10 things for which I am thankful
I just found out there I'm not the only one who does a "10 things thankful" list! There's actually a site that has a whole section devoted to 10 things to be thankful about lists, on tuesdays, called "10 things tuesdays". Here's link: