- Carlos, an elder at our church whose first words at each greeting to the church are "Jesus is coming BACK!" I ditto his enthusiasm... This one IS in order.
- family-sized pizza from New York Pizza -- even if it weren't so delicious, its very size would be entertainment enough and worth the price.
- that my girls absolutely love to color, and that Ingrid can tell the subtle differences between 10 different colors of blue in the most-ginormous Crayola crayon set.
- Chad's desire to learn about a topic from all angles, inside-out.
- Excedrin Migraine, Advil and easily-available caffeinated beverages.
- cordless phones.
- Ravelry's free and neat crochet patterns.
- quality swimming lessons at The Y.
- that I have been blessed with the ability, motivation and desire to homeschool Ingrid and Ilsa.
- the washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
10 things for which i am thankful
In no particular order, I am thankful for...