Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 things for which i'm thankful

Haven't done one of these in too long. Rules haven't changed. They are listed in no particular order:
  1. Excedrin Migraine
  2. Direct flights on Alaska Airlines from the left coast to the right...see number 3
  3. Mr. BikeMan is comin' home this afternoon!
  4. Streaming Netflix has added The Munsters and Flipper
  5. Our church
  6. Starbucks Italian Roast at 0630 on a Saturday morning
  7. That I can re-watch last night's Fringe epi on Fox.com -- I actually fell asleep, not because I was bored, but because I was overcome by exhaustion
  8. An amazing new recipe for Dutch Babies
  9. Blue and white fingernail polish on little thumbs
  10. Snow days and school cancellations

Dutch Baby of my dreams...


"Look Mama, she's wearing a dress!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...