Monday, July 28, 2008

Not too little, not too much. Juuuuust right.

The Lord is always juuuuust right. I was talking with a friend this morning about the past two weeks in our household: Dad's car accident and subsequent Dad hospitalization, Chad's travel, Ingrid's bike accident and ER visit, then the awful fever she developed. I was feeling a bit more than sorry for myself.

But then it hit me like a lightning bolt: if Dad hadn't have been in that car accident in Florida, would his heart anomaly (I still don't know how to spell that) have been caught? What about the partial artery blockage? He was injured in such a way that was bad enough that he had to be admitted and have a thorough check, but not so badly as to cause permanent damage. Not too little, not too much, juuuuust right.

Please Lord, don't let me doubt your perfect plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...