Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Dad....

My wonderful, sweet Dad is in the hospital after a car accident yesterday afternoon. He was in Florida visiting his sister after a 30 year lapse. (They had talked on the phone, but hadn't seen eachother in person.) The weather was horrible -- one of those amazing gushing downpours only possible in a tropical climate. He skidded and spun out, hitting two barriers.

No one else was around. And it was rush hour. And the airbags didn't go off...and the pen in his pocket shattered as he hit the steering wheel so hard. AND HE DOESN'T HAVE A BROKEN BONE OR A BRUISE ON HIM. He's very sore...

The Lord surely had his hand on his faithful servant.

I just wish either myself or my mom could be out there with him. It must be lonely in a hospital with no one to be with you...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...