- Chad should be back in the saddle presently. The property portion of his bike accident claim will be settled very soon.
- We will actually be filing our PCS move damage claim this week...only 20 months after the move. Well, I guess that's why they have a 2 year filing window. Ha!
- Zyrtec, Sudafed, mint tea and my neti pot. I won't elaborate.
- 150 pounds of Wheat Montana wheat berries (100 pounds of Bronze Chief and 50 pounds of Prairie Gold).
- The Easter candy is almost gone...except for my secret Peeps stash in the closet for after-bedtime noshing.
- Our carrots, potatoes and spring onions are poking through the warm soil.
- My new size "J" Clover brand crochet hook
- Pastor S.'s new year-long sermon series on being a counter-cultural Christian. Click to listen. The series is from Matthew 5 -- Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.
- Being hated (See number 8): "...and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:11
- That Ingrid thanks the Lord for being "Her Strong God" everytime she prays.
Monday, April 20, 2009
10 things for which I am thankful
In no particular order: