Sunday, March 1, 2009

10 things for which i am thankful

In no particular order...
  1. The 10 pound bag full of home-grown lemons from someone in Chad's office, and my food processor with juicer attachment
  2. The new magnetic alphabet letters
  3. My Baking Illustrated cookbook and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe evaaah...so good that Chad calls them Satan's Cookies
  4. Circular knitting needles and nice cotton yarn
  5. Benadryl, Cortizone-10 and Aquaphor...and discovering I'm probably allergic to wool (hence the cotton yarn)
  6. Almost Mexico, AZ weather in February -- warm, breezy, dry and outdoors-worthy
  7. The big oilcloth dropcloth underneath the stools at the counter where the girls eat most of their meals
  8. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, self-cleaning ovens and Method grapefruit-scented dishwashing liquid
  9. Ilsa's sweet kisses that are so soft on my cheeks, and Ingrid's sweet greeting every morning
  10. That Chad pushes me to expand my mind and read books that I wouldn't pick on my own

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...