Monday, March 23, 2009

10 things for which I am thankful

What a two weeks this has been. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say, I'm glad we are out of the forest and into the clearing...so it seems.
So here's my list. I am thankful for...
  1. people who want my stuff on eBay
  2. Tricia who brought over dinner tonight
  3. 30 tomato sets as of March 23
  4. cooler weather
  5. Tricare; we have had 5 urgent care visits and 2 doctor's office visits, and 1 x-ray in the past 14 days
  6. Ingrid, who even giggles when she feels awful
  7. Ilsa, who can sense when I need a hug and a kiss
  8. Chad, who didn't wake me up yesterday morning
  9. my being able to go back to Bible study tomorrow morning
  10. Peeps, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs (they DO taste better than Cups, you know)

2 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

You are not the first person I know to say that the peanut butter eggs are better than the cups. I may have to do some taste-testing!

Glad your week is improving. Hope things are all okay!

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear you all are on the mend... we've been praying for you! And hey, Peeps make all things better... or at least my boys would say so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...