What a two weeks this has been. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say, I'm glad we are out of the forest and into the clearing...so it seems.
So here's my list. I am thankful for...
- people who want my stuff on eBay
- Tricia who brought over dinner tonight
- 30 tomato sets as of March 23
- cooler weather
- Tricare; we have had 5 urgent care visits and 2 doctor's office visits, and 1 x-ray in the past 14 days
- Ingrid, who even giggles when she feels awful
- Ilsa, who can sense when I need a hug and a kiss
- Chad, who didn't wake me up yesterday morning
- my being able to go back to Bible study tomorrow morning
- Peeps, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs (they DO taste better than Cups, you know)