Saturday, December 4, 2010

10 things for which I am thankful

I haven't made one of these lists in a while. It's about time I did. In no particular order:
  1. Mr. BikeMan is done with his month-long road trip. He came home last night!*
  2. Christmastime is here (queue Charlie Brown music...)
  3. I actually had the forethought to buy hats, mittens and scarves before the cold weather hit on Thursday.
  4. My girls are happily coloring together. In the same room. From the same box of crayons and pens. Wow.
  5. I have a hair appointment today -- mmmmm, the smell of an Aveda salon.
  6. Ingrid actually likes math now that we have pulled her out of the Spanish immersion program.
  7. Ilsa has been making her own books -- she just made her own counting book with the following pages: 1 Doctor (Who) with 1 TARDIS, 2 bad guys (a Cyberman and a Dalek) 3 ladybugs; 1 Ilsa, 2 flowers, 1 flower, the numbers 1, 2, and 3 and a Slitheen. LOL!!!!!
  8. I found the Christmas version of Cadbury Mini Eggs at the PX yesterday. Screeeee!
  9. When I put up the Christmas tree on Tuesday night, there was only 1 string of mysteriously dead tree lights in the box.
  10. I participated in my first NaNoWriMo and actually did it! 50,282 words in 30 days. The story is totally crud, and it's mine, and no one will EVER read it but me!

*See post "Heart Attack" for the whole story

1 comment:

Bright Sky Mom said...

You're doing better than I am on #3 and BRRRR has it been cold! :)
Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...