Saturday, June 19, 2010

ilsa got her first tat...


....kidding...

But she DID earn a "Read!" temporary tattoo for her participation in our local library summer reading program. We recorded 6 hours of read-alouds (before the move, this is all we could muster).

And of course, because it was I who was applying the tattoos, I goobered-up Ingrid's. She is not happy. I forgot to take the protective plastic sheet off of the front, and I moistened the back. So of course, the tatoo has adhered to the plastic sheeting. However, she needs to be satisfied, as she completed the entire "reading path", plus the bonus 6 hours and earned a book. She chose a neat Usborne Look and Find book about sea creatures. She's still looking for a mermaid within the pages, even though I told her there were only real creatures within the book...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...