Thanks for the idea Kellie @ La Vida Dulce...
10 things I'm going to do today before my head hits the pillow
- Get off of the computer just as soon as I finish this list
- Read a chapter from "The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment"
- Read a chapter from "The Appeal" (my current John Grisham)
- Read a chapter from " Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes...in You and Your Kids"
- Crochet at least two rows of my summer cardigan
- Sit on the couch and rest
- Water the veggie garden
- Water the neighbor's veggie garden
- Figure out a dinner that requires next-to-no-effort
- Eat some chocolate