- Homemade pancakes
- Mr. BikeMan is back in the saddle and commuting...and all but one of his many doctors have released him fully, and off of the antibiotics
- I've been a mommy for 7 years now! Mother's Day was lovely
- Summer break is 41 days away, and Ingy will be back home!
- The tire swing
- Longer days, and the girls don't want to come in at night...they want to play and play and play outside
- There are lots of girls in this neighborhood...nice girls for our girls to play with late into the evening
- Swimming lessons begin tonight
- Our healthy garden -- looking forward to cucumbers, beans, peas, carrots, tomatoes and peppers
- Mr. BikeMan signed up for the men's retreat at church -- a first in our married life. We've never attended a church that held a men's retreat that he actually felt would be beneficial to attend. This is a big deal.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
10 things for which i'm thankful
It has been TOO LONG since I have counted my blessings... You know the rules, these are in no particular order: