Friday, April 8, 2011

how the gov't shutdown will affect our family

  1. Half pay. HALF PAY!! But Congress gets paid.
  2. Military commissaries (grocery stores) shut down
  3. Military medical treatment facilities shut down except for ER care, if you are lucky enough to live near a medical facility even with ER
  4. No referrals via TriCare for medical treatment, because TriCare appointment line will be shut down
  5. Offices devoid of civilian employees; Mr. BikeMan's office is over half-staffed with civilians
This is what I could think of off of the top of my head. I'm sure there will be more.

I'm fuming right now.

2 comments:

Molly F said...

That's terrible! Shame on all the political numbskulls - on both sides- who refuse to work together or give any ground.>:-(

Esquire's Wife said...

We did NOT know about the medical stuff! Have you read my latest post????? PRAY!!!!! This is NOT good for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...