Monday, October 25, 2010

funny dream

So I woke up smiling this morning. No, for real...actually smiling. Last night I dreamed that I had forgotten to buy Halloween candy for neighborhood trick or treaters, so Mr. BikeMan and I were running around desperately trying to find candy to hand out to the kids pounding on our door. We came up with chili and garlic flavored mozzarella sticks (because they were individually wrapped - I don't think these actually exist, but kind of a good idea, huh? Like pepper-jack cheese sort of...) and 30 seashells (yep - shells from the beach).

So today, right after I dropped off Ingrid at school, I hightailed it to the store and bought Kit-Kats, Fizzy Skittles and Dum-Dum lollipops so that the neighborhood children wouldn't be subjected to seashells and string cheese.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ha! That's hilarious! Dreams are so crazy sometimes. Although I must say that the cheese sticks and sea shells might be a healthier option and save a few teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...